Mon-Ray 800 Series Storm Doors
MAC 2017 Homeowners, CLICK HERE!
The Mon-Ray 800 Series storm doors are available as both hinged (swinging) storm doors and as sliding (patio) storm doors. They can be made to fit just about any door opening, including ones with special and custom radius shapes and miter angles.
Mon-Ray storm doors are used on projects that focus on Energy Conservation, Environmental Protection, Historical Restoration and Sound Abatement. In addition to being installed on tens of thousands of homes throughout the United States, Mon-Ray storm doors have been installed in schools, college and university buildings, hospitals and other public and private commercial buildings.
Some of the unique features of Mon-Ray storm doors include:
- Constructed of T6 tubular aluminum frames, which is far superior to T5 aluminum and vinyl used by other manufacturers and will not swell from water penetration like wood core storm doors.
- Available in a variety of standard paint and anodized finishes. Custom paint and anodized finishes are also available.
- Exclusive stainless steel hinges are self-lubricating and far superior in strength compared to other storm door hinges.
- Each sash of the Mon-Ray sliding doors glide on two heavy-duty, steel tandem rollers.
- Covered by the Mon-Ray Ten (10) Year Limited Product Warranty that is non-prorated and fully transferable.
Mon-Ray storm doors are available as four different models:
+ Model 802 fixed glass panel hinged door
+ Model 803 removable glass/screen panel hinged door
+ Model 804 self-storing glass/screen hinged door
+ Model 805 sliding patio storm door
The Mon-Ray hinged storm doors are also available with a variety of different kick panel designs and optional accessories, including window grids and other decorative hardware.
Simply click on the yellow links to access more information, including specifications, drawings and installation instructions. Make sure to visit our Mon-Ray 800 Series Gallery to see more photos. You can also Contact Us by email or by calling 1-800-544-3646, for site inspections, request price quotations, and to find the Mon-Ray Authorized Dealer nearest you.
You can also visit our Contact Us page or call 1-800-544-3646, for site inspections, request price quotations, and to find the Mon-Ray Authorized Dealer nearest you.
Scroll down the page for files on individual models.